Monday, October 24, 2011

After Today, I Promise I'll Only Write Us to the Wind

Today I picked up my best friend from work, skipped my 5:30 Statistics class and went out for a nice dinner at the local Chipotle's knock-off (Moe's), afterwards parking in a relatively isolated spot at the community college, locking her in my car with her phone in my hand (so she couldn't call for help) dropping it against the ground as she cried inside the car and begged me to let her out as I danced around her, crying from time to time, wailing about why she would leave me after all of our time planning for escape.

I always thought that by the time I got to that point in a relationship I would finally be able to fully console with rap like Eminem's and be able to spout my own lyrics.

But right now I kind of just want to cry and not write a single thing about it for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment