My name
is Patrick McCorkle. I want to be the
most intelligent man in the world, the smartest to ever live, and the one who
changes the world like no man before him.
I’m starting to get a pretty good grasp on how and why but as for how
I’m getting there…well, let’s just say another paragraph is more appropriate.
I
strive too hard, too far. My mania is
elaborate and my depression more still and cold than stone. I will not let myself continue unless
everything is as it should be.
Obviously, and I say this because nearly everyone I’ve known personally
has been just like this, but my expectations are always highest towards myself,
yet I will never let myself be truly happy.
Recent events and “intel” have made me realize that there is much, much,
much, much more to perfection and elaboration than I ever thought
possible. But like every paper and test
I grazed by in school I have realized there are allowable cuts to be taken
which will get me to the same end. In
the end, I’ve realized, it is not my own judgement I am trying to please but
the much simpler minds of society. If
you give them what they think they want.
The shortcut, the trick, is getting them to want what you need them to
want.
Oh, but
this goes against everything Buddhism has ever pronounced? “The cause of all suffering is wants;” or
something similar. Yes, I could (and
have!) dismiss that everything i have wanted to do, from change the world to
create a controlled-schizophrenic mental progression to even stopping having sex for the rest of my life
is all just a delusion in my head (thanks Einstein!) that I can just as easily
suppress as I can bring it up. It’s easy
to bring it up because why? Because I
cannot stop thinking about it. It haunts
me to no end. My thinking will not
stop. I have given in, but rather embraced
than miserably accepted, and flowed with my thoughts until it made my world
quite literally feel like I am tripping acid.
It’s all very fluid. I know my
thoughts, I know how they transition from one to the next, and that only gives
me greater power over where I will lead them.
Much like jesus, or moses. Those
men persisted until they were given marvelous hallucinations and delusions (a
schizophrenic’s dream, really) which would result in a determination to change
the world like no other. But that wasn’t
true self-motivation, they relied on everyone and all the suffering they’ve
ever known and created their own fresh reality.
That moment of lucidity is the sweetest in the world. I know—I’ve tripped my fair share of
drugs. Ecstasy was miraculous, never in
my life could I get over the rise to pleasure and wholesomeness that that
Meth-derivative doth supply. And LSD…yes. Seeing your entire world change, seeing
everyone like you’ve only wished you could see them, and seeing all of your
problems, miscommunications—whether you have the chance to overcome them or to
purely examine them—is THE SHIT. I’m
doing it again; I’m just more wary because of my current mental condition, and
the backload of information I’m holding.
And what If I have the greatest revelation in the world but will not be
able to describe it once it is through?
Things I worry about on a daily basis.
I lament having my thinking pass yet despise the time with which it
barrages me.
I want to be:
Clean-cut, fresh.
Always good looking. But never
looking, always looked for.
Phenomenal.
Extra-ordinary. Unusual. Atypical.
Beyond the norm.
I want to say “fleeting” but I’m not sure of the meaning.
Generally badass.
Unrestrained.
Limitless. Undefined, not even by
myself.
A really goddamn fast reader. Much to Jefferson’s chagrin.
Pleased by myself,
yet excited by others
others I choose
who stack up
who’ve earned it
Busy.
Yet
free.
Rules
There
are rules and laws which my thinking bends around. These keep me within the bounds of sanity,
away from severe fallacies of reasoning, and can accelerate and decelerate my
thinking. It took a while to fully
accept some rules—the main ones really.
These are derived from three main sources: Neuroscience, Buddhism and
Einstein. Disrespectively, here is what
I’ve learned:
Buddhism: All suffering is derived from wants. I’ve inferred many, many things from
this. Because I know that everyone has a
different view on things—such as one person wanting pistachio ice cream, their
favorite flavor, and another who cannot stand the taste and so wants to avoid
it—I contracted that not only must this be true but that it is valuable
information for helping the world save itself.
“The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” Everything is a want; atoms wanted to form
tissue and life—it just fell together that way.
Life wanted to, naturally, survive.
To survive meant to have lots of sex, which meant the men wanted to find
women which produced a brand of suffering caused by competition. There’s another key point: competition. That could be the all-encompassing word for
Buddhism’s principles. One brain
“circuit”—which I had an intense vision about while sailing on THC—is pulling
against another, creating the illusion of suffering, which isn’t really
suffering. It only seems thus because it
is a much different, much more convoluted and internal consciousness than the
peace of mind we usually carry around with us.
To sedate us. It baffles me how
people walk around so ignorantly—while I may have been self-centered all my
life I certainly have devoted all of my energy towards figuring out other
people and questioning every aspect of information which came upon my
attention. [All while shrugging off any
comprehension other people may have fed my mind, either by crying to myself at
home (or to another person if somehow that situation arose) or just patiently
waiting it out, a hollow shell staring into the abyss with slightly less self-consciousness
than before, waiting for my brain to process the information so I could think
straight again.] It wasn’t until college
that I began questioning why my brain and consequently my body (who is only
slave to my mind, something this self-help book opened my mind towards) reacted
and functioned as it did. This threw me
into depression, but I was still not crestfallen—I questioned why I was here,
why I was lower-functioning yet still discovering new things and aspects about
everything. I began increasing my
intelligence faster than I ever have in my life. But I knew why, because I always know why. Not completely, but I know the chain of
events through my navigation of the external world which either stimulated or
circumcised my mental states. My ISAT
teacher led me through too many loops of thoughts, thanks to a very simple
principle: change. Change is slow,
change is natural, change is imminent, and change never stops. This led me into considering time, and an
extremely beautiful quote (to me, at the very least) of his touched me and
expanded my knowledge so much: “to whom do you owe your time?” I could literally relate this to
everything. Whilst traveling through the
human realm on Lysergic Diethylamide Acid I literally saw Einstein’s theory of
relativity; my suitemates were in my room, all smoking marijuana out of my
window, One of them started talking to me and I saw multiple “times,” or
personalities, reactions, conversations! As silhouettes to the right and left
of him. When it came time for him to
speak all but one faded away and I saw his one voice. From this I inferred two major concepts: That
the brain has multiple “personalities” with which it could send out (not just
in conversations, as I might get to later) and that each of those “personalities”
has its own unique “time” which it bends around—rules, you might say; social
codes, processing, the amount of information and brainpower being used to fuel
the body and tonalities of his speech.
It is too beautiful a concept to completely describe now, and nearly
impossible to exhibit through mere words.
I will
say another thing: I know through Buddhism again that we have absolutely no
power over our fate—physically speaking, this is due to the fact that
electricity and atoms dominate all of our brain and body functions (thus fate),
and it is only when you can harness the smallest particles in the world that
you can harness your own fate. Jumping a
few steps further I can explain how everything we do and think is judged by the
“path of least resistance,” as I like to call it. Basically, the pathways with which our brain
is most easily stimulated, where the action potentials are sustained longer
than others (where dopamine is most prevalent!) are the ones that are
inevitably going to be used. And this
ties into the ‘social’ theory of relativity.
Einstein created the theory, and although he may have meant it to
describe more outward phenomena I have applied it too concisely to
interpersonal relationships, the mechanics of psychology and other
observational fields, and in this case how the ‘time’ of a person’s reactions
are purely based on the firing rate of neurons.
There are multiple different reactions a brain may use while replying
within a conversation, but the moment he begins his action his brain has
finally settled down and chosen the path of least resistance. Hopefully this makes sense. Perhaps a tab of acid might facilitate your
comprehension.
Neuroscience: Neuroscience started it all, and was with me
all the way, guiding me and providing further proof, as I branched into
Buddhism, Einstein, my teacher’s musings of time, change, interpersonal
relationships, and exactly what “time” you are on, as well as others! People persons, he said, do not exist. I can concur—it is very easy to change your
perception of them so that they look like puppets guided by the hand of society
and those they are speaking too. But of
course everyone is a puppet, controlled by atoms and electricity and
magnetism—but you could certainly say these “people persons” are more soulless
and “unconscious” than the others.
“It
appears therefore more natural to think of physical reality as a four
dimensional existence, instead of, as hitherto, the evolution of a three
dimensional existence.”
-Albert
Einstein
“The
past and the future are equally real”
“Depression
I’m guessin’s the reason I’m pressin’ so hard for that first damn impression.
And what about oppression?
(yeah,
what about?)
Suppressin’ that obsession that humans got with tryin’ to be
somethin’ they can’t be
(bein’
somethin’ they can’t be)
I know you see it, perceive it, believe it,
creepin’ down to your feet, seeping through the masses,
makin’ you believe in what you can’t defeat”
Terminology
Depression:
Impression:
Oppression:
Suppression:
Obsession:
“Because the voice
inside of my head and indebted to my words is built undeniably from everything
society has brought me to experience, I have found the easiest way to impress
my self is through equally societal arguments”
-Me, just a few seconds ago
What pisses me off so much is
that everything I’m just now learning about the world is what everyone already
seems to know. I’ve been in the dark my
entire life and came out of the mental “closet” finally thanks to drugs and
college (and Kara!) and started my slow rise to sanity and wholesomeness from
the most quintessential base, and using the dream that I could change the world
and make everyone see to keep me going even faster. But now it seems pointless.
What do I have that no one else
does? There are a billion better men
than i. I can’t even start my homework
unless I’m under pressure, and I certainly can’t stick to a simple exercising
regiment of walking for more than a week.
I’ve always held back from
thinking I’m special, and now I know why.
I’m a pessimist. But what good is
it to hold myself in high esteem? It is
all a delusion in the end, and pride only arises from personalities which are
defined by society and other people.
I guess I want to just be defined
by myself; I believe that’s how it’s always been. I’d really rather live alone in the perfect
reality than continue to put forth the futile effort to conform and accept a
puny human timeline.
Fuck bitches man, you know?
Why should I keep going? Why should I continue to try and learn
everything? I really doubt I can help
the world. It would take too much
effort, and right now I haven’t an inkling of what I would need.
Hence why I want to go live in
the forest. I don’t know what it could
accomplish precisely, but I know it would only prepare me and evolve me into
the person I need to be to conquer whatever dreams I decide to realize.
I know that anything in between
will not be worth it. Men will rise, and
I will be forgotten in the end as all are.
It is not worth it to educate and lead unless I fully shift the face of
the earth and the universe as every
human being sees it and themselves.
Otherwise I’m just going to
frolic around in the forest for the rest of my life with Kara. Equally fulfilling in my opinion.
Maybe I hold back because I know
I’m not special. I’m just a human. I may be “child prodigy” material but many
before me have advanced and established more brilliance than I may ever
accomplish. I have done nothing with my
life. All I have is an above-average
intelligence. Donating myself to science
seems to be the only worthy contribution I could make at this point.
It’s like I’m learning how to
teach society how to break through all the fallacies of reasoning and
perception we’ve wrongfully been brought up with and taught. I am a bitch to following the rules and
social codes of society (let’s just say thanks to my dad—an accountant—and the
rest of family) so I know almost all of them, and everything I know bends
around them—you know, the neurochemical filters. It’s my guilt. I despise it, yet I know that if I do decide
to fix the world it will be a godsend.
Dwelling in the shit of the world rather than thriving in ignorance.
You’re kidding me, right?
“EVERYONE IS AUTISTIC”
You see it, right?
Ramble on
My brilliance is only on the
inside…which is made of the same stuff as on the outside…which is what caused
me to develop my brilliance on the inside…
So many murders nowadays;
hypothesis: we need to stop going to the media and becoming short-sighted
towards social trends and mandated behaviors and perceptions.
Motivation is only a pill away,
or a lifetime of suffering. It is your
choice.
Wait,
this just in. A third option! Get all your suffering out early by staying
indebted to a girl you actually have no debt to for as long as it takes; then,
once you realize the true(r) meaning of the world and all you have come to be
and perceive live in the forest for a time until you are truly ready to become
a societal ninja, armed with a mind wrought with a brilliance no artificial
enhancement could ever match.
Just
make sure you give her free rides everywhere.
That’s like candy except better because it will produce sex instead of
suffering from having your dignity ripped out.
Genius!
How do you get your anger out?
Oh, the life of a two-brained
mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment